Wednesday 21 May 2014

Beth Jordan Clutch





Shopping the other day, as you do,I wasn't planning on buying anything. But then inevitably I stumbled apon something that I couldn't resist...I needed this bag, right?
To be perfectly honest I don't think this was a need, however I have been on the hunt for a bag like this for a while, to take out in the evenings with me. (My current selection is either a smart rather large day bag, or a very tiny black back that doesn't even fit a small purse in).

So I felt like it would be silly of me to leave this behind and wait until I was in desperate need, ending up rushing and getting something I didn't like as much. So there's the logic behind the purchase.

I found this in TKMAXX for just £15! Its large enough to fit everything you need for a night out in it, without being a full on bag, perfect. It comes with a strap in a lovely rose gold colour which just makes me love it even more, so that you have the option to wear it over your shoulder if you don't want to have to carry a clutch round with you all evening, again perfect.

I am also totally in love with the colour of this bag, a peach toned baby pink. Being neutral I felt it would go with more. They did have a lot of other lovely colour options so definitely go and check them out! I would have bought more if I had infinite amounts of money, but I think that may have been a little excessive...

Let me know what you think! I absolutely love it and think its great for the price!
If you liked this please share, thank you!

Emily xx


6 comments:

  1. This clutch is gorgeous! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously in love with it! Thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous bag! I need one like this in my life!
    www.agirlbloggingabout.blogspot.com
    KJ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought when I saw it! Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  3. I need this for my brother's wedding! It's so perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yeah, it would be so perfect for a wedding! Thanks for the comment! :)
      Emily xx

      Delete