Thursday 22 May 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet

Wow. Just wow, is all I can say about this product.
Not only have my lips felt ridiculously moisturised and smooth all day, but the colour is still on my lips! It has faded slightly but I didn't expect it to last nearly as long as it has! I'm not sure it lasts the 24 hours that it claims, but considering, the fact I haven't topped it up all day and there's still a hint of colour, I am nothing less than impressed.
 
This lip product looks like a gloss, but once applied using your finger it is very matte, almost like you have nothing on your lips but the stain of colour. If you wanted a more glossy look you could apply a gloss over the top.
 
You need very little of the product to get a great colour and
I can't wait to buy more! It looks I'm going to have to purchase every colour as there doesn't seem to be a bad one in the bunch!
 
If you can get your hands on one of these to try, then I can't recommend them enough!
Comment and let me know if you have tried them before, and if you like this post then please share it! Thank you
Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. Great review emily! Maybe you can check out my blog! beautythink.org

    ReplyDelete