Friday 2 January 2015

January 1st

It's the first of January and across the world it's a recognised date for everyone to make a start fresh. No matter who or where you are, it's a date that marks the leaving behind everything that went wrong in the year before and a time to learn and progress in the year to come. 

For me two of my New Years resolutions go hand in hand; one being to blog again, the other to do more of what make s me happy. So here I am determined to fulfil both. 

Whilst procrastinating on Pinterest I found a 30 day photography challenge which I decided I would put up on here each day through January, allowing me to document this month and doing something creative outside of my uni course. 
So here is day 1: 

I also recently found a quote that sums up what I feel I should be doing. So I'm posting it here as a reminder that this blog is my opportunity to do it. 

All that's left to say is Happy New Year!! I hope it brings everyone happiness and the opportunities to achieve what they want. 

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment