Saturday 24 May 2014

Stylish Pastel Nails







Pastel nails are right on trend at the moment. They are a cute way of adding a touch of colour to an outfit, with out owning the show, making them perfect to pair with both bright and monochrome styles.
I was going through my nail varnish collection and found a load of bright shades that I felt toned down would make the perfect pastle shades. So I thought after I had let them dry I would do a white wash over the top using a white nail varnish.

I love this look as it looks really casual and cute. Plus I love the effect doing the white wash over the top gives! It also means its unlikely anyone will have the same nails as you (bonus!)

Comment and let me know what you think of these, and tweet me a picture here if you try this out!
I have just set up a bloglovin account, so if you're feeling lovely you can follow me here.
Please share if you liked this post! Thank you! 
Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute pastel nails! I absolutely looovee those rings, where did you get them from? xx

    Followed you on bloglovin, love it if you could follow back on bloglovin or gfc :)

    reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Glad you like them, I'm currently writing a post on them so I'll send it to you when it's up! They're from Dorothy Perkins :) just about to follow you xx

      Delete