Monday 26 May 2014

The One with The Gift and The Midi Rings










My good friend Sophie kindly gave me this gorgeous trinket box the other day, which I instantly fell in love with. The shop she bought it from is called Shop Equality Eastliegh, which supports business in less developed countries. The trinket box is hand crafted, and the design is just stunning. I have needed somewhere to store my midi-rings for some time, and this little box is just perfect for them. 

This leads on to my latest obsession which is (you guessed it) midi-rings. They are just so cute, and instantly make any outfit more interesting. I recently found these in Dorothy Perkins for £5, and I just couldn't leave them!

I'd love to know what you think of the box, and your opinions on midi-rings (my friend said she felt she was't indie enough to wear them. I don't think I'm Indie but I wear them all the time!)

I have a new Bloglovin account so if you like my blog, you can follow me here.

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment